BCYF’s network of community centers offer a wide range of diverse features and programs that are as unique as the neighborhoods they serve.COVID-19 CURRENT STATUS:
- Programs and classes: BCYF community centers are offering programs and classes for pre-registered participants. We continue to expand the menu of offerings as we are able to in accordance with public health guidelines. Learn more about our registration guidelines.
- Meal distribution: Select BCYF locations are meal pick-up sites. You can learn more and find a location online.
- 255 Medford Street
Boston, MA 02129
School-year hoursMonday through Friday, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours may vary during school vacations.Summer hoursMonday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.Pool HoursTuesday through Friday, 1-9 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
BCYF Charlestown Community Center Study
Boston Centers for Youth & Families, the Mayor's Office of Neighborhood Services, and the Public Facilities Department are exploring options for a new community center in Charlestown.
The exploratory process is expected to be wrapped up by fall 2022. Follow @BCYFCenters for future meeting dates.Take our survey
Please tell us about what you'd like to see in our community center in Charlestown!
BCYF Charlestown programsBCYF Charlestown programs
- Computer Lab Open Access Times
- Flag Football
- Girls Leadership Club
- Open Swim/Family Swim Times
- Roller Hockey
- Rugby and Reading Program
- Smart from the Start Family Night
- Smart from the Start Playgroup
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
- Vacation Week Sports Program
- Youth Basketball
To learn more about programming at the BCYF Charlestown Community Center please contact the center directly or take a look at our current program listing.
News and AnnouncementsNews
Registration for BCYF Teen Summer Programs Opens April 6