The Summer Eats program is an innovative effort to lessen the summer food gap by increasing the availability of non-traditional meal sites. The goal of the program is to expand access to free and healthy meals for kids and teens in Boston.
We are looking for organizations to become meal sites for Summer 2022. Organizations should complete the online form if interested in becoming a meal site. If you have questions or want to learn more about the program, call 617-635-3717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the program
The Boston Summer Eats program is led by the Mayor’s Office of Food Justice in partnership with:
- Project Bread
- the Greater Boston YMCA, and
- Boston Public Schools Food and Nutrition Services.
The program is sponsored by the Boston Children's Hospital. The program provides free, nutritious meals to youth aged 18 and under.
- YMCA community centers
- Boston Housing Authority properties
- Boston Centers for Youth & Families locations
- Boston Public Schools, and
- Community-based organizations.